MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 – 30 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore Bench Online Are Released the Notification and Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Law Clerk. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details & Apply Online.
MPHC Law Clerk Admit Card 2019- Full Notification
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date : 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
- General / OBC : 800/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 22/11/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Computer Knowledge Basic.
- Note : Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
Vacancy Details Total: 30 Post
Principal Seat Jabalpur : 18 Post | Indore Bench : 10 Post | Gwalior Bench : 02 Post